Friday, March 25, 2011

sad.


To my dearest friend ____:

I heard the sad news. Too bad i can't mention your name here, i respect your privacy so much that i will not name you. I am devastated. Why do i have to hear it almost a week after such event happened. Your parents heard of it four days after so who am i to question the delay of being informed. I am lucky to be one of the few who was trusted with the details.

I thanked GOD for saving your life. I thanked GOD for giving you another chance. You are a strong person, I know you can surpass the trial.

We are kindred spirits, I felt so low last week...maybe i felt what you're suffering even if i have no idea at that time.

You are an avid reader of this blog, i know because i can see you in my live-feed...what i don't know is, if you remember me and if will you be able to read my blog again...

I am praying for your recovery.

God Bless You my dear friend...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...