Friday, October 14, 2011

Puppet Masskara

My husband will agree with me on this post. 

Only the ARFIEN Department of La Consolacion College-Bacolod can do this:


Somebody must have offered a truckload of eggs in Carmelite Monastery, the weather today is so great!




Elvis was there!


I particularly LOVE this. The Tim Burton group.



The hair details:


The details of this beauty:


I love that some group paid attention to the shoes, some did not.


I bumped into some old acquaintance like teachers and classmates (though i'm from the Liberal Arts, I don't belong to the block section when I was in college so basically I can be in any class like Arfien's).  I saw one batchmate of my husband too (I know his other batchmate now belongs to the faculty).

There you go, the Puppet Masskara of ARFIEN Dept., do i need to say more?

Happy Masskara everyone!


5 comments:

Genevive said...

haaaay. i miss Masskara...

CAT said...

coming from you, dapat 'haaay, i miss Masskara Queen'...hahaha

CAT said...

Frannie: creative true blooded ARFIEN like you! yey!

Anonymous said...

heeeeeee it reminds me of the halloween party at the Village Halloween Party in New York..not sure if this is where they get the idea from...very creative not sure of the originality tho..on the other hand, great shots cat!

CAT said...

@meming: hehehe there's a local event also here in the philippines na amo na ming ang concept, giant churla, but still, tahum man ah. thank you sa pag appreciate sg akon shots, i still have a long way to go and i need your guidance gid.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...