Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's inside this BAG?


Finally I found time to go inside the small stall in 888 Mall that do prints like this. I already have a lay-out stored in my Samsung Galaxy Tab for quite some time now. Timing is all I'm waiting for, since the stall is always full of customers.

The canvas bag cost Php 170.00 (that includes the printing).

Now, what's inside this bag?

dirty ballet shoes (haha!)


this is owned by an 8-year old kid dancing ballet. I know this is nothing compared to the stuff of grown-up ballerinas. I am curious though, what's inside their bag..

Happy Thursday everyone :)

Electric Masskara opens tomorrow, see you there! 

ooppsss ballet at 6pm tomorrow...goodluck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...