Monday, October 17, 2011

Masskara: Street Dance Scenes

This is what i saw. I enjoyed it and I love Masskara.

I will describe all the things I saw with honesty.

walking thru the assembly area

this year each group in the streetdance competition created their own music. i don't like it. 

soda break

Go BanaGo!

adjusting the mask...

then, Go!

on my way to the public plaza, the dance arena. i was surprised, Rizal St. looked like this. where are the people.

kapamilya network cameraman jeff, my high school batchmate

my friend Citoy hosting the SkyCable Masskara coverage

SkyCable cameraman Roming

LCC-Arfien Dept. Puppet Masskara performed again

the grand entrance of city officials and guests

the congressman of bacolod sitting at the bleachers with the spouse of a senator

and the dancing begins!


alert level clean up after each dance!


Happy Masskara everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...