Sunday, October 30, 2011

Holiday Reads



I am all set for the holidays, going nowhere but the four corners of my room: to curl up in bed and read. 

Most of my loot from BookSale were made into movies. I have a tendency to grab this kind of books sometimes, then I'll watch the movie after and disappoint myself. (i guess books made into movies are all like that, a disappointment) though i understand the need for movie makers to shorten the storyline to fit into a 1hour and a half movie but still...it's not the same anymore :(

The greatest find of all the books above was the Lemony Snicket book (hehe). I am a fan of A Series of Unfortunate Events movie, this treasure was priced for Php70.00 only.

How about you, what's keeping you for the long weekend?

2 comments:

rain71 said...

borrow sue monk kidd lol

FRAN said...

Good reads, i luv em all! =D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...