Saturday, January 28, 2012

INDEX Salon Bacolod

Spent an afternoon at the newly opened hair and body salon here in city while waiting for Mabe finished her tutorial in school.

INDEX Salon, located at Gatuslao St., just beside the LCC Dormitory facing La Consolacion College-IS.

The Mani and Pedi Area


My Spa Lady's Kit


Index Salon did my pedicure yesterday, then this afternoon I went back for Foot Spa, my polish got a bit scratched so they did some retouch. Sorry, I forgot the name of the accommodating staff who retouched my nails, but thank you :))


And talking about the Staff....they willingly pose when I asked if I can take their photo (while waiting for my nails to dry):

The ladies and the only guy named JESSIE...
Here's Jessie posing solo:


Then IC joined Jessie...


Thank you guys!

Will definitely come back soon :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...