Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lens Bracelet




Ordered this 50mm Original Lens Bracelet by Adam Elmakias last December14, 2011. Loveet!

Here's a little backgrounder if you use the local postal system of this country:

I got a confirmation that it was mailed December 16 from San Diego, CA. I understand that using the local postal system will take 15days the most, so okay with me (even if it really sucks and there's this risk of losing my mail the moment it reaches the Philippine Postal Office).

So according to the stamp in the envelope, it reached Bacolod Post Office last friday Jan.6, 2012, okay...then it was delivered to me January 11, a wednesday. Geezzz, I thought my mail was stolen already. (remember the Philippine Postal Office employee caught in video opening some mails?)

Anyway, to have one of these lens bracelet, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...