Monday, January 16, 2012

(not really) Camera Bag

My search for a camera bag which looks like a normal bag seems endless. 

As a blogger, I don't like lugging a typical nylon camera bag around. I am only a photography beginner and to be honest, I am not comfortable carrying a camera bag AND a tripod.

So aside from my typical camera bags, I have these two bags which I carry around if I need to bring my camera (but without any extra lens).


The Aztec Bucket Bag above is ideal if I'm using a 50mm lens. Camera fits perfectly plus there's a pocket outside for extra cash and cards to stash into.


I love using the Avignon Box Sling Bag above whenever I attend Mabe's school activities. I can carry my 28-135mm lens, my wallet, a packet of tissue, and some stuff. Makes me look like a mom and not the school's photographer. lol

The bags are both from Hebe Manila. You can find them here.

Oh well, my search for not-really-camera-bag Bag is not yet over. I still want this:

photo from nationalgeographic.com
National Geographic's Walkabout Tote.

2 comments:

rain71 said...

i like the aztec bucket bag :)

CAT said...

chicify.com! thanks hehe

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...