Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wish Wish Wish

I want this Moshi Moshi handset for my Samsung Galaxy Tab (i've been meaning to get one a few months ago). My friends knew very well that if they call me through my Smart number, I will never ever answer. It's because I have to look for my earphone and all, such a hassle. Moshi Moshi handset will solve it all. This is NOT so expensive, I hope Dimensione still have this model.


The Double Vision watch from Swatch x Jeremy Scott. I doubt if this model is still available. Launched last October 3, 2011 and a Limited Edition, I am hopeful though.


I am a simple person with simple wishes. 

Just two and I'm good. (hahaha)

What's your wish?

4 comments:

Genevive said...

just 2 for today hahaha.. ka cute ka phone! daw i wish list ko man ah lol

CAT said...

hahaha two lg for christmas. budlay mag answer phone sa tab abi...hahah!

rain71 said...

you need a roller bag to hold your phone and your tablet, he he he

CAT said...

@rain71: lol! Moshi Moshi is better than answering the whole tab in my right face..hahah!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...