Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mobile Phones: down memory lane

Did you remember the first phone you've had? I know, it's 5110. I myself had that phone. Some even got the Motorola Star Tac! Remember the hunched back looking phone? 

Read with me as I take you back to my mobile phone memory lane...

Let's move a little forward. After the Nokia 5110 and 3210 cellphones, I got myself this.  Nokia 8210 served me well. I was a bad cellphone owner. If this phone can only talk, it will curse me.


Then this phone is a freebie from a Post Paid Plan courtesy of republic. Honestly, I don't like the metal casing. I have a tendency to keep on using my phone even its drizzling, sometimes raining (tough job i got). This phone went all rusty on me.


I personally bought this phone, Treo 180. The only available Treo unit in a gadget store here in Bacolod. This was the time when QWERTY phones was slowly getting into the market here in the country. I should have followed my husband when he was a bit hesitant when I decided to purchase this unit. A heavy phone user like me shouldn't have a flip phone. The cover got damaged eventually, and I don't know where to have it fixed without sending it to the main supplier.


When my Treo got busted, I bought this. From a wallet sized phone I went to this phone that is as tall as a cigarette lighter. Panasonic GD55. People actually smile seeing me with this tiny phone. (this phone is still alive and functioning, huh!)


Around 2004, Nokia came up with a QWERTY phone. This is the i-series of the First Qwerty Nokia Phones. I still can't get over with my love for my Treo, so I got this phone. A freebie again from a Post Paid Plan. This was the best phone decision that I ever made. After a few mouthpiece repair and some reformatting, I am still using this phone.


As a result of my Hello Kitty addiction, I bought this cutie. Hello Kitty C90 Phone. Touchscreen, with Camera, Flashlight, and an MP3 Player as well.


This Blackberry Bold 9700 was a gift from my husband. Unfortunately, BB and I were not meant for each other. So sad that BB got slammed on the wall and died, but here's the good news, BB is now alive and doing well. (hahaha) We might try a second chance next year when my husband brings BB back to me.


Right now, Nokia e61i and Samsung Galaxy Tab serves me well. 
 
How's your mobile phone working for you?

Take me back to your mobile phone memory lane too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...