Friday, December 7, 2012

Dear Google


Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more


Dear Google:

The  above message was bugging me for nearly a month now. I cannot upload my photos. It says that I have to UPGRADE, which means I have to pay so I can have a 5GB storage.  

FML.

I have a lot in my head right now. This additional paid storage is the least of all the problems that I have to deal with. Wrong timing dude. Please. Please. Please. All I want is to post my photos and pour my freaking thoughts out.

Love,

Me, who's now holding self from untoward breakdown due to absence of photos which inspires me and helps me express when blogging at this lowest moment of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...