Friday, December 10, 2010

2011...


.... here's what the coming year awaits The Cat...hopefully :))

1. Trip to Abu Dhabi after school's over...hubby promised so show mabe and i around the place...i hope summer in UAE comes later than May or else, too much heat means staying indoors most of the time..

photo by hubby



2. I'm thinking of bringing mabe to Baguio next year..meet her other cousins and  aunts....


photo taken last april 2010


 and of course, meet her great grandmother...


taken last april 2010 at cousin la selle's wedding


while i spend a few hours in my aunt's binky and monique's bookstore/cafe on the upper level of Porta Vagga, beside the Baguio Cathedral....the view there is perfect i'm sure of that.


photo by binky costales

3. my cousin Mario will treat us with travel tours together with his wife ching and son zach...they are scheduled to spend vacation in the country next year...he is thinking of Bohol and Boracay...yey!!

photo from bohol website


photo by The Cat, taken last October 2010, boracay


4.  Of all the travels and trips, i still have one more place in mind...Vigan. I have been dreaming of this place for so long...but i want to bring hubby along..he would love the architectural details of the old houses..


photo by binky costales


5. Hello Kitty kingdom....i already know where to get this polariod and the 35th Anniversary swarovski studded watch...but it's pre-owned and i'm still haggling the price!!! hahaha






6. I know Sue loves me...and she'll buy an HMG second edition for me...yey!!!




7. I know, I know....my arms are huge..I am huge! and this bag will push me out of bed and hit the gym...honestly, I looove the bag :))




2011 here i come...


2 comments:

rain71 said...

yeah, i love you gid, that's why i got that HMG which you paid me right away lol, hayden isdatchu

CAT said...

hahhaha in fairness so many friends loved it...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...