Thursday, December 16, 2010

i miss you!!

i miss my Nokia e61i...my friends used to call it calculator phone, hubby said its a wallet phone...

i had it for more than 4 years. the first time it came out in the market, i had it right away...under Plan 2500 (courtesy of republic) until 24 months lock-in period lapsed i did not replaced my calculator, so the cellphone company gave me a netbook instead as renewal and i upgraded to Plan 3500 (courtesy of republic again)..until October this year, hubby gave me a Blackberry Bold 9700...i thought BB is for me, but now that i don't have a job and just stays at home, BB's not giving me that much.





my calculator was a battered phone...used until it nearly died...fixed more than three times..replaced mouthpiece twice...changed battery once...slammed the most..i can't count how many times i dropped it, unintended AND intentionally..



last night hubby said he's getting an iPhone 4 in the coming days, good news for him and for me...right now he is using my calculator phone, yes still alive haha...i have a chance of having it back...yey! 

How's your phone working for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...