Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy 3_th Birthday Al!!!


Alberto Abay is my friend since year 1997(?)...then around year 2000 we became frenemies (long story why the world war..lol!)...then we became friends again late 2009...he was such a bitch to me for almost 10 years, he would ignore my presence, he wouldn't answer my text messages, he wouldn't talk to me...(kaloka) crazy right...

but not as crazier when we were in college and still friends then...like the time we got into a car accident and Al was using his father's car...we were scared as rats..and  those times when we would burn our ears over the phone until morning...chika to death...talking about boys, boys, and girls...ahem.


the photo below was taken two years ago...he never showed his body art..but he did this for us (ladybird and i)...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! * let's forget the age..

God Bless you and i wish you happiness and success!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...