Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just my thoughts



My husband was watching a tv documentary about sacadas the other night, when I came to realize the college dream I had then, on pursuing a career in writing and investigative journalism. “I wonder what happened why you stopped dreaming and pursuing it”, my husband said.

Yeah, what stopped me really…

I answered back, “I saw the real world and how things work and it’s different from what I thought it was. I can’t write about it anymore.”

True. 

I saw things from a different perspective. I learned things I cannot speak about. I experienced things I cannot share. This society is not kind to many, but fret not because there is freedom in living and co-existing. You have the opportunity to choose whether to be kind in return or to build a wall to fight the unkind. 

Just my thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...