Friday, June 1, 2012

Here comes June...here comes RAIN!




Here comes June, welcomed by a heavy pouring rain this morning. I've been sleeping like a log lately and with this kind of weather, bed is my bestfriend.

I saw Mabe enjoying the rain outside so I grabbed my camera and capture the moment, then all of a sudden, rain stopped. It's an off and on kind of heavy rains. The weather update says the whole weekend will be like this. 

How I wish the weather on wednesday gets better. I don't want a bumpy plane ride with Mabe but I don't mind a rainy and wet vacation in Baguio. I love Baguio more when its raining, it reminds me of my stay there in mid-90s, studying for a semester.

Outside, the skies above is still heavy and gloomy, some parts of the country is under signal number 1. Tropical Storm Ambo, now looming around the country is estimated to leave on the 4th of June. 

Okay, now I want to go back in bed!

A bedweather evening everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...