Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sick


I hate getting sick.

I've been feeling ill since Wednesday, must be the crazy rain and heat and rain the past few days. I remember the heavy rain last Monday, I got all wet and just dried up while waiting for Mabe.

This Friday, I was completely ill, hardly out of bed but I managed to buy some medicines for myself (who else will anyway).

While in bed and nothing else to do, I discovered Viki, a free tv Apps with mostly Korean and British shows. Guess what, I finished Boys Over Flowers and My Princess! All in Korean but there's an English translation below.

I feel a bit better now. Tomorrow I want to go back to the gym and continue my work out. 

I don't want to get sick again.


photo credit: Wikipedia
  
photo credit: Wikipedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...