Thursday, January 6, 2011

my obsession with feet shots...

my header says it all (all my feet in different occasions, places, and time)....and this may sound ewwww to you but my obsession with feet shots seemed contagious.

here's my feet at the airport, while waiting for our flight back to bacolod last september 2010....im wearing a grendha flats by the way...haha




below were muddy pairs of feet when we went to a no road road trip in republic...literally, no road, so we had to walked and trekked...mud was knee high if you wanted to plunge your feet on the road, really, so we had to look for a not-so muddy part of the road...and our feet looked like these after...haha (there's a photo of my adidas hiking sandals at the header above)






taken last monday....borrowed the espadrilles of my niece april...clever huh..i know its rainy and muddy so why risk my own shoes...i've learned from experience...(look at second photo from above)





i even took a photo of my husband's hiking shoe. taken also at the airport while waiting for our flight...



and this is the funny part...this shot was taken by mabe using our sony point and shoot camera. she saw me pictured my feet a lot of times wherever, and whenever...so this was her version...my feet, blurred...i'm wearing an ipanema slippers ( i don't know what its style called.)




and this was her feet, wearing an ipanema slippers too...blurred again!


what can i say? contagious indeed... happy cat...happy feet!!! ---- and oppsss...i'm a size 9 by the way :))

have a nice day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...