Monday, January 10, 2011

what's inside my bag...

okay, okay....i love seeing blogs like these, i'm sure every woman wants to know what's inside other women's bags..so here's mine, though my stuff are a bunch of cheapos, still i'm blogging it! lol

i never, ever leave the house without my cellphone...i bring it even in the bathroom, yes i do...i just put it inside a small plastic bag so just in case, it won't get wet or what..




below are usual stuff...like the black comb, hello kitty wet tissue, CAT coin purse, a gift chosen by mabe which i paid when we reach the cashier, my red pill box (mostly dolfenal 500, paracetamol, loperamide, simeco, and my metoprolol 50mg), garnier face powder, and Sony Cybershot camera because i don't bring my Canon 1000D all the time...




then my xoxo wallet given by sue when went to the US a few years ago, hairpins just in case my hair needs it, my holy rosary stored in small purple purse given to me by mariz, a long time friend whom i don't know the whereabouts now, really...bloom lipgloss, lip balm in round tin packaging i got from watsons, small sewing kit pack for emergency use (hehe) you'll never know when your pants will burst...a piece of steriled skin alcohol cleansing prep for small cuts and wounds, i dont know why i have this in my pouch, and a nailcutter with can opener souvenir from makati, got it when i was still in republic and makati was our sister city..




there goes my travel notebook, its where i scribble my research and contact numbers, addresses of places we've been planning to go to or been to recently...then the sterling notepad for anything and everything that needs to be jut down to, and of course my pens and pencil...there's a disposable toilet seat cover, a small bottle of incanto bliss cologne by ferragamo, my carmex lip balm for all sorts of things, from dry lips to cold sores to chapped skin..the long white tube is inhaler on one side and menthol oil in the other side, cool huh...and the white square thing is a sanitary napkin, just in case. opppsss there's one thing i can't find, my alcohol!!! where is it? i put it somewhere..now i can't find it.




seems like too many but if i stash it all in its pouches, these are all the things you can see inside my bag, though most of the time there's receipts, plastic bags and trash...this is what all i got for now.


i enjoyed this! i hope you too can share what's inside your bag...

have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

rain71 said...

hmmmm where did that incanto come from, he he

CAT said...

fairy named sue...hehehe

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...