Thursday, November 24, 2011

Life getting better.

These past few days since my father was confined in the ICU, everything hot in my throat comforts me.

hot creamy cabbage soup

hot chocolate


I spent most days alone in the streets of the city. Running errands here and there, but there are a lot of things to be THANKFUL for...

Amazed of the love God has given us, my family, right now...we are in the middle of a trial and yet I was blessed to be given the chance for an interview in a job that I think is made for me.

Right now things are not perfect, not okay, but getting good. I feel like a dying candle but still strong and sturdy. I am just tired, but hopeful.

God is good.

Life is getting better.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...