Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not feeling good.


I got colds and it's been a long time since I had this. I don't feel good.

Yesterday I went to three cemeteries despite the on and off crazy rain. I brought a jacket for Mabe while I haven't got any for myself. We have a huge black umbrella for the three of us (Mabe, me, and my niece Frances), still I got all wet.

When I was still working I tried my best and managed not to be sick, because whether you are sick or not, you need to be there in the office after all. Oh, I have some sick moment stories:

I remember having German Measles and was forced to work. I told my pregnant co-worker not to report because I am working and I have German Measles that will endanger her pregnancy and her baby. Imagine me, my face all red with dots, with a fever, and a headache because of the fever. Some said I could die not resting in bed with that kind of sickness, but I didn't and still alive.

Another one, I remember I woke up with my nose bleeding and got a call from the office forcing me to report because of something. I told my co-workers that my NOSE IS BLEEDING damn it! (I don't understand why my nose bled actually, some says i might have a fever inside or maybe its because of stress)

Okay, now I can feel a splitting headache because of the colds. I don't know what meds to take, right now I'm just loading myself with lots of water. Later I'll grab some Berocca Vitamins, because Berocca always works for me.

* I haven't renewed my FLU VACCINE, ugh! maybe this is what i get from not taking a flu shot again :(

Wish me well everyone!


2 comments:

rain71 said...

wishing you well...... and yes, you should get that flu vaccine, after your flu. wolfgirl and I had flu vaccine before our vacation, just in case. i noticed that if i don't get vaccinated, i get flu almost on a monthly basis

CAT said...

thank thanks...yeah i will get that flu shot gid.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...