Tuesday, November 22, 2011

yesterday


yesterday i had peanut butter and junk foods for lunch. it was my older sister's birthday and my angel little sister's (now in heaven) birthday as well. we had some chinese take-outs for dinner.


in the middle of dinner, we got a call from our brother. it was a bit of an emergency, not really the panicky emergency. we need to bring our father to the hospital.


you know how emergency room scenarios felt like...

very nerve-wracking...needles...questions...medical history...

doctors leaving after some questions...waiting for the doctor to come back to give you answers and results..

aarrghh.

not everything was okay. some stuffs been doing good. my father is doing fine now, though not okay. ICU is not a good sign but a good place to hope for recovery.


an hour past midnight my sister and i were home. hungry. stressed. all i wanted was some comfort food for myself. 

the bottle of the salsa won't open up. damn stucked.



what a good and bad day...

yesterday.

4 comments:

FRAN said...

I hope your father is okay nang

rain71 said...

i am glad that you told me he is doing ok

CAT said...

fran, thank you for dropping by...yes, he's doing good..regards to eric, you both take care dira :)

CAT said...

rain71: so stressful :(

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...