Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cake.A'holic

 



Photo Credit: OSBDigitalPhotography

Finally stepped into Cake A'holic and tried Chicken Teriyaki paired with Cookies and Cream flavored shake. I am no food expert, I just love to eat and try new, pocket friendly places this city has to offer. 

Arrived there with my blogger friends Rems of Brunch&More and Owen of MyShutterLife waiting for me. 

Photo Credit: OSBDigitalPhotography

The food photos from my phone, honestly, were not appealing. I promise to bring my camera the next time I visit.

Photo Credit: OSBDigitalPhotography

Oh well, I have to try the cakes and the pasta that you have Cake.A'holic. 

Visit Cake.A'holic at SRDCI Building, Libertad Extension, Bacolod City (in front of Uptown Arcade, just before City Heights Subd.), 11:00AM to 8:00PM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...