Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Matcha thinking..Matcha love...

I will try not to think of the tremors yesterday, though I will not deny that I am still scared until now. I will think about Matcha Green Tea, because I like Matcha, I crave for Matcha now, anything Matcha flavored is love.

Matcha refers to finely-milled green tea. The cultural activity called the Japanese tea ceremony centers on the preparation, serving, and drinking of matcha. In modern times, matcha has also come to be used to flavour and dye foods such as mochi and soba noodles, green tea ice cream and a variety of wagashi (Japanese confectionery). Matcha is a fine ground, powdered, high quality green tea and not the same as tea powder or green tea powder. --- Source: Wikipedia

Every Matcha in Bo's Coffee, I have tried already. Below is Matcha Green Tea Latte:


then the Matcha Green Tea Freeze:


then this one, from Coffee Dream's Green Tea Chill:


even in bottles, I love Pokka Premium Milk Green Tea:


Anything flavored with Matcha Green Tea, to be honest, is not cheap. I don't get to have this drinks as much as I wanted. 

Then finally, Zagu introduced an affordable pearl drink in Matcha Green Tea flavor:


Love it! At last, a pocket friendly Matcha Green Tea drink.

Zagu in Savemore (Libertad) ran out of this flavor. I was there this morning because I'm still scared of going to SM and other malls in the city.

Now I'm thinking of the earthquake again :(

Keep safe everyone!

1 comments:

rain71 said...

diin ta gani nangita matcha last time?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...