Friday, July 13, 2012

Cyber and Real. I'm back.


Yes. I am still here, living my life in the real world. It's been a real crazy busy week. JITB left the country last Friday. Mabe and I were trying to get back to our normal routine for a week now. 

A lot of things to do like Mabe going back to ballet, she's four weeks behind class trying to keep up. All of her ballet classmates are into pointe shoes class now but Mabe's too young to start the lesson yet. She just turned nine and ideal age for pointe shoes is 10 or 11 years old.


A friend of ours passed away last Friday night due to complications of his illness and was laid to rest Tuesday. His daughter is a good friend of Mabe. Helping his wife in little things like seeing the kid have lunch as she does other errands and stuff was the least we could do. 
 
My internet broke down. Apparently the power adaptor conked out and left us disconnected in the cyberworld. It's like a major meltdown in our house. Lol! I was able to be online in Twitter because of my Blackberry and Globe connection which was not enough because how about Instagram, Viber, Mabe's watching her cartoon series in Youtube, emails, blogs I have to read! haha.



Without internet made me a tv series freak. JITB downloaded some television series for me before he left. I can't believe I finished the whole Season1 of Falling Skies and Homeland. 

Anyway, life must go on. I have a PTA meeting to attend at exactly four hours from now, Mabe's ballet class later. 

So, bye for now.

Have a great weekend ahead everyone!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...