Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saved thoughts

This was me having breakfast and living a real life, keeping the online life stand by for more than a week now. You just don't know this, but I miss this blog. A couple of friends told me they've been reading the past entries and noticed my absence. (glad to know i have readers somehow, haha)

I decided to post some random thoughts from real life. (saved it in my BlackBerry)


Date: JULY 26, 2012
Time: 7:40am
Location: somewhere in downtown area of bacolod where this popular foodchain got NO WIFI, so i am writing this in my Blackberry. They're playing some cool music, in a way helping lighten up my day.

Few people around me now, which I like. I know this place is chaotic later in the day since this in the center of downtown area. Dangerous if you're not cautious enough. 

(A piece of advice: Never talk back to a stranger who bumps into you acting like he knew you but you can't remember him. You'll end up giving him money or some sort)

Anyway, I'll be out of this place in a while, back to my yaya duties. In a place where the yayas and parents hang around. I tell you, that place is as chaotic as this fastfood ALL DAY. 

I better go now, NO WIFI here anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...