Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Diet Saga Part I

As I am writing this post, my stomach is slowly getting into normalcy..lol. Last night was one of the worst. Sleeping was so difficult that I felt like sleeping in the bathroom would be a better idea. It was really bad. My stomach was overly upset and aching. It must be the japanese food I got in the supermarket...and NOT my diet regimen.

I have been on this experimental diet scheme for the past three weeks. Combining a liquid food supplement and less food intake, I can say that I am indeed losing some fats and bulges especially in the waistline area to the back part of the body and the arms.

I don't want to fully reveal this diet scheme yet because I am still in the process of shedding that fats. Lol!


In every losing weight saga, I have learned that pills or any drugs can't totally help you without controlling the food you're eating and of course exercise. Right now, I am not back in my morning walk ritual but hopefully I will get into the walking track again. Food is another story. 

I eat a complete meal three times a day (sometimes two, especially on weekends when I wake up late). In each meal, I am trying to avoid rice so I am having Roti Paratha intead (at least in one meal). The food supplement I'm taking kills my cravings for in between snacks. Really. I used to eat junk foods or whatever I can find inside the fridge when watching tv, surfing the net, or even when I'm reading, now I don't and right after each meal, I will have a mug of hot green tea. (Sounds like not me, huh)

Anyway, writing this entry took me a while to finish because I still keep on coming back to the bathroom. Lol!

Happy 4th of July everyone! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...