Sunday, February 13, 2011

flowers...or no flowers.

you may not believe it but i am the kind of person who doesn't want flowers and chocolates on valentine's day or in any occasions. when i was single, i would run away from guys (as if, there's so many..hello) who would try to give me flowers. i don't understand...can somebody explain that? girls always love flowers, i don't.


i remember somebody gave me a box of roses on valentine's day (circa nevermind), so when i was about to leave the office i threw it in the trash. simple.

then one time my husband, (well he's not yet my husband then) picked a flower from a garden and gave it to me, then i threw it off the fence..he got angry hahaha.

am i a killjoy?

happy valentine's day everyone!! no flowers please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...