Sunday, February 20, 2011

my mind..

got so many things in my mind right now...


1. BB still busted. i'm currently using a samsung phone and i'm having a hard time texting..been a QWERTY user for almost 6 years;

2. finding Australian Dollars in this city is kind of frustrating...i hope i get it all tomorrow. mabe needs it for the Australian Conservatoire of Ballet registration;

3. i have colds.

4. i have to learn how to drive by next month. great, how can i ever learn when i have this fear of speed and breaks..ahhh!

5. a friend of mine invited me to join an online job thing. i like the idea and i'm in the process of wrapping up my profile and stuff for me to get ready and start working as an online writer, rewriter, copyreader, etc.

6. and the last thing that bothers me, no, not really bother because this is what i really want my whole life....to take up interior design next schoolyear. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. wish me luck!!
 
so there you go, i spilled what i'm thinking...my mind's a crazy little place sometimes...

good day everyone!!

2 comments:

rain71 said...

push thru with 5 & 6 by all means :))

CAT said...

thank you thank you!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...