Thursday, February 3, 2011

i never thought that...

my chinese new year will turn out this way...the morning started with a slight drizzle... and i had some errands to do and a scheduled lunch date with my friend olllie. so while waiting for ollie to fetch me, i had some hot wanton in a chinese fastfood along lacson st.



it was a heavy lunch with ollie and dolores at lord byron's..and guess what, this back ribs cost me Php 125.00.




just before i reached home, my friend sue called....fooda again!





since its chinese new year...i got mabe this shoes on my way home..i got the pink one for her, she likes pink.



my chinese new year's not bad at all! despite the rain, i had a wonderful time with friends..as you can see, i have few sincere friends, ollie and sue are the ones that i treasure...so thank you for spending time with me..(in separate fooda dates haha)


kung hei fat choi!!


and goodnight everyone!

1 comments:

rain71 said...

thanks for being there!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...