Monday, June 6, 2011

12 things in singapore

1. i love singapore cabs, even if i have a phobia riding fast vehicles, i felt safer there rather the taxis here.


plus the fact that cabs in singapore don't need radio operators for advance booking...they use this touch-screen monitor. i tell you, my experience with operators and taxi drivers here in bacolod is worst than you can ever think of.


2. traveling with my hubby (sorry, i just have to post this candid photo of yours..lol). i love it that we both traveled together, just us, after a very long time. even if you do not have the patience in me in taking photos because i have to control the settings of my camera. good thing we brought the sony cybershot point and shoot :)


3. thankful that we stayed in this side of singapore. hubby's meeting was at pomo building so we decided to stay in hotel 81at selegie road for convenience.



despite the lack of windows, this room was clean and neat..


then fronting our hotel are these condominium units...i love the details..


4. my first singaporean dinner? mcdo. yeah, the easiest, nearest, fuzz-free dinner and guess what, this one is cadbury mcflurry! oh my...so good. how i wish we have this here too.



5. we strolled around town by feet and by cab since we don't know how to take the bus and the train yet..


on our last day i saw this group of tourists and i hate it! i hate the fact that i did not discover this thing called 'trishaw uncle'. aahhhh!


i would love to do this! i want to experience this ride. tsk!




6. i love random things i saw like birds in the streets....here in bacolod, birds are in cages for sale along downtown area.




7. escalator as short as this.


8. i like the font that's why i took a photo...plus i can see me.


9. Focus on the Good Things. i just simply agree with it.


10. I want all smokers to see this.


11. Road signs. like this one i don't understand...the other side of the road is buffalo road...


took this for my niece sofia...


this one for my friend ollie...hahaha no, not because of the woman, it's just the name i wanted.



12. I will surely miss Changi Airport. I love this airport.



thank you my dear hubby for taking me in this trip of yours. even if we decided not to stay here for good, still, i would love to come back and explore singapore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...