Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thank you JITB!

the best thing that ever happened to me this year was my husband's 100% support in my newfound hobby. i am so thankful that despite his busy and challenging career (my husband is a construction worker. lol), still he finds time in getting me stuff like these:

he's a NatGeo fanatic so the moment he saw this monopod, he got it right away. He personally chose these equipments for me. (the monopod he brought home, then the tripod was shipped)
 


he bought a book and a couple of magazines as well...but what i appreciate the most are the E-Books he uploaded in my samsung galaxy tab. until now, i'm not done reading all the e-books!


i was surprised when he got me a LowePro Passport Sling camera bag. I love it! actually he got me another camera bag but i like this one better.



what more can i ask for...thank you JITB!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...