Wednesday, April 25, 2012

34




Each cake has a story to tell...friends and families I shared the day with...wonderful memories to keep.

The messages I received thru Twitter, Facebook, BBM, text messages, phone calls were overwhelming. 

There were people whom I never expected to greet me, actually did. (you know who you are, we are not supposed to be friends anymore, but still, you greeted me. Thank you. I am just here, I will forever be a friend to all of you.) 

The new found friends who opened both arms and accepted me as I am, Thank you.

My few good friends, whom I faced life with through good and bad times (mostly bad and worst times, you know who you are too). Thank you.

There's two persons who truly made my day, of course JITB and my Mabe who made this letter for me:


(now you know what my birthday gift is)

Good night everyone!


1 comments:

Streisand said...

Thank God I've met you in my life.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...