Thursday, April 19, 2012

Morning Walk: Day 16




Day 16. Three photos. One view. I can't believe it.

Am I concentrating much in walking? or maybe I am thinking more of the puto (which, by the way, not yet done when we get there) Lol!

I decided to do my morning walk every other day since the summer ballet class of mabe started. The daily temperature lately is beyond my tolerance, even hotter than last summer. Not only that I despise the heat but I hate the fact that I am actually eating japanese halo-halo and fruit shakes almost everyday! aarrggghh.

After posting this entry I'm off to town to start my driving lesson. Yes, finally I am doing it. Wish me luck. Glad that my one hour class today starts at 9:00am.

By the way, how are you handling your day with this kind of temperature?

2 comments:

Streisand said...

Inside the office lang ko ya. So indi ko kabatyag gid init. hehehe. break a leg on your driving lesson. be sure that you want to be taught. hehehe.

CAT said...

good for you!! thank you, i did good today. hahahah! we're not yet on the city streets, reclamation lg anay :))

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...