Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Morning Walk: Day 10







Day 10. 

Started the walk earlier than the usual 5:45AM, I was a bit worried that I might step into something undesirable. Lol!

Sun is up and shining. Cuaresma heat, as the old folks would say. Yesterday was really sticky and scorching hot even inside the mall. I hope today's weather is going to be a lot more milder coz I'll be in the supermarket later for some supplies we're bringing.

Blogging might take a lenten holiday as well. We will spend the rest of the lent in the highlands where internet signal is really a pain. Consider it my version of sacrifice: NO INTERNET...but, I will be in Twitter because fortunately there is a cellphone signal so I can still tweet :)

Have a safe and peaceful Holy Week!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...