Saturday, May 5, 2012

7 Things [Series 002]: Maria Resanne Cordova


Maria Resanne 'Wish' Cordova. A twenty four years old registered nurse, Red Cross volunteer, and photography enthusiast. 

7 Things that lightens up her day...makes her smile and enjoy life as it is.


BREWED COFFEE- "this has been my ultimate partner for the past 3 years. Started off after I graduated college, taking the reviews for the board exam. I needed something to keep me awake and there you go! I met Mr. Coffee. I got so addicted to it that even If I like drank more than 2 mugs I still get sleepy, I guess my body got immune with caffeine, lol. Best parts are having coffee with someone and have long talks. Brewed coffee is my daily routine. The first thing I drink in the morning, on morning & afternoon breaks as well. What can I say, I love coffee!"


RED ROSARY- "I have lots of holy rosaries all given to me, but this 7 years old red rosary is the only one I bring with me in its small red pouch all the time, again... all the time. Never leaves my bag or my pocket when I go out. This holy rosary completes my day and makes me feel secured all the time."


CANON REBEL T2i- "I love photography. It expresses my way of thinking, my ideas, my views, at least everything! I always take it with me when I go to new places/travel and when I get this gut feeling that I’m gonna see something new this day and I just gotta take it with me!"


WRIST WATCH- "I never leave home without my wrist watch, it’s a must!  A day without it feels so incomplete. I always tend to check the time. I have other wrist watches, but a rubber strapped wrist watch is my favourite, for my everyday use. (Also, a hanky is part of my everyday things!)"


BATH and BODY WORKS, MIDNIGHT POMEGRANTE and VICTORIAS SECRET, SECRET CHARM- "My two favourite fragrances! I just love spraying it all over my body without tending to smell too much due to its mild scent, plus it’s not a perfume, it’s a fragrance mist/ a body spray. (*hates and allergic to some perfumes) I like taking it with me though the scent lasts whole day, I just do. I also like sniffing it, makes me feel invigorated/ refreshed."


SONY RADIO- "My 11 years old radio turned on every single day. Never a day I don’t listen to music. I just love this radio in my room, I love music!"


NURSES CAP- "I don’t wear it everyday but every time I see my cap in my room it makes me feel happy & proud to be a nurse. It reminds me of my downfall and struggles after graduating to be one, to be a registered nurse. Also, seeing it makes me think and feel how happy my parents are and proud of me. I’m looking forward to be a full time nurse and be wearing my cap everyday and as long as I can."  ****


Thank you Wish for sharing your 7Things. I was again reminded how it is to be young and so full of energy :))

I enjoyed your 7Things. You have a great future ahead of you. I wish you success and all the best in life.


Credits: 
Photo of Resanne by Manuel J. Perez, Jr.
Photos by Maria Resanne 'Wish' Cordova
Lay-out of first photo: me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...