Monday, May 21, 2012

Mom-zilla




The past few weeks I was like balletmom-zilla. Mabe's everyday rehearsal has been eating up most of my time. I had a 3-day break when my cousins Alex and Aileen from Australia were here in town for some important business that I had to accompany them, after that I was back as balletmom-zilla.

Finally, the summer ballet activity was over. The dance studio had a cast party at Mambukal today and it was a hit. What a great way to bond with the rest of the kids and fellow balletmoms and stageyayas. Mabe and I had so much fun. 

The sight of the Hot Dipping Pool above was in fact inviting. Even if I got tempted to take a plunge, I was keeping an eye on Mabe the whole time so it's a no-no. Mom-zilla here.

One more schedule tomorrow (a costume party) then I'm done with kid activity.

Mom-zilla deserves a foot and back massage.

Good night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...