Saturday, December 3, 2011

the other day and yesterday...

that I totally forgot.

This evening, I just realized that I cannot remember what I did the other day.

When I was in republic, I would always forgot what I ate for lunch the day before. I know it was a sign of stress, but now that I am not working anymore, I'm sure the sickness and hospitalization of my father and my supermom/superstagemother act triggered this thing.

I have to browse my Samsung Tab for pictures I took for the last two days:

December 1, I dropped Mabe in school and had breakfast in McDonald's. Erly and Jemuel arrived and joined me. I was eager to leave and went back home, it was my father's first check-up with the doctor after his hospitalization. 

I remember picking Mabe in school again in the afternoon and after that I went to several drugstores for my father's medicines. I had a hard time dealing with drugstores, that's what I can recall now.


December 2, this was yesterday, I dropped Mabe in school in the morning, had breakfast in the nearest Jollibee in school. I went back home, my father was scheduled to return to his small farm, so I prepared the medications I bought the day before. 

Before noontime, I rushed back to Mabe's school, brought her lunch and prepared her for the scheduled Confession at the Bacolod San Sebastian Cathedral.


When Mabe's confession was done, I decided to have a facial treatment in a nearby mall while she went back to class. After school, I dropped Mabe off to her ballet class then I went to meet up with my bride-to-be friend and the local band they wanted to hire for her wedding next week. {note: I am also acting as her wedding manager (?)}

embarassing picture..lol!

December 3, today. Family Day in school. I decided not to join the morning parade and went there after lunch just in time for Mabe's grade level presentation. After that I went to meet up with the wedding couple and my friend who will be the emcee of the wedding next week.

Today was so hot. The heat gave me a headache (until now), then after our meeting it was drizzling outside. ugh!


My week is not yet over, Mabe still have ballet rehearsals tomorrow. I now have a slight cough, Mabe got colds...goodluck!

Good night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...