Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tomorrow...


is Mabe's First Communion.

Writing this makes me teary eyed...my 8-year old, my baby...will now receive the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.

I prepared something for Mabe as her remembrance to this significant moment of her life as Catholic. I assembled a necklace, the Immaculate Heart of Mary medal was bought in Paulines, then I just have it attached to the beaded pearl chain I got from SM Accessories.

Grow up gracefully, learn the word Respect, be a strong willed individual and a God-fearing daughter Mabe. 

Good night everyone!

2 comments:

May said...

How fitting, considering how special tomorrow is too. Blessed Communion to your Mabe!

CAT said...

Thank you May :)) it was indeed fitted to the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...