Monday, December 19, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award



I was chosen by Hanna of The Island Princess as one of The Versatile Bloggers she discovered. naks! 

THANK YOU Hanna and my apologies for the delayed thank you. I googled my blog this afternoon and just found out about it.

So as per reading The Island Princess, one must follow the rules of this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Okay, 7 Things You'll Hate Know About Me.

> I love taking pictures but I hate being photographed.

> Used to be a vampire, but now I'm renewed. I am awake in the morning and loves having hot chocolate.

> Aside from Purple, Black is another favorite.

> Used to be the human telephone directory, but now retired.

> Master impersonator. (hidden talent, now not hidden anymore)

> A certified lampa. Sports is not in my vocabulary.

> Stage Mother. (as if it's not obvious if you have read my blog) haha!

Okay, can I skip Rule No. 3? I promise I will make a separate blog entry for the blogs I love.

Thank you again Hanna!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...