Thursday, December 15, 2011

staying positive.

that's me. now. positively positive. despite the troubles that i've been thru since last week.

there are so much things to look forward to and be happy about.

>> my alone moments after dropping mabe off to school. my time to think, my time to slowly savor the hot chocolate burning down my throat, my time to reflect, my time to watch people go by...


>> wrapping gifts. i have prepared little something for mabe's friends, her teachers, her cousins. from choosing the wrapper, to ribbons, in making gift tags...i am enjoying all of it.




>> getting freebies. i got a 2012 planner from watsons. live beautifully, it says. but no, i just don't live beautifully...i am living the life, beautiful or not and seeking happiness every step of the way.



>> and yes 2012 it is. my 2012 will start with an owned domain, an online home that i can finally say mine: mysocalledpurplelife.com.


with a new ads from swish. what more can i ask for?

by staying positively positive, you make life easier to live.

good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...