Sunday, July 17, 2011

Siang Oil and Balms

i have this addiction with balms and oils. i cannot travel without my Siang Oil. i cannot sleep without inhaling its peppermint and menthol scent. originally Siang Oil is manufactured in Bangkok, Thailand. 

a couple of years ago, i would get my Siang Oil supplies in Singapore. i would asked forced (haha) friends going there to bring me a couple of bottles. then finally  i discovered  that Hua Kong, a local chinese drug store here in the city sells Siang Oil, in small bottles like this one, so no need to get this abroad.


and then, my former boss in republic gave me a small jar of Siang Balm to ease the pain when i suffered a stiff neck a few years back. since then, i've been looking for this.


and guess what, i found one in Hua Kong this afternoon, yey! (took them years to sell this, sigh)

Happy Sunday!


p.s.

my husband hates the scent of Siang Oil. he would give me an annoying look if he smells it inside the plane, knowing that i used it. (haha)


p.p.s

my friend sue's husband hates it too! why do men hate peppermint and menthol?

2 comments:

rain71 said...

is it a crime to steal siang oil? like sneakily pouring the boss' siang oil in your friend's bottle?

CAT said...

hahahahha! here's another story: is it a crime to share your boss' siang oil if you don't feel well inside the car and then he returned in the car and thought that the siang oil spilled from his bag? LOL

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...