Thursday, July 14, 2011

Treasure Box

this orange box is my treasure. 

inside are letters and drawings of mabe since the day she learned how to write and doodle. before, i would come home exhausted from work and her letters were my only drive to loosen up and remind me that i am indeed home.



my daughter loves notebooks, notepads, papers, and journals where she can write her thoughts and stuff like these:

To Do list.


Learn chinese. (lol!) i find this funny because we are not chinese and she's not studying in a chinese school, by just watching Ni Hao Kai-Lan, an animated series in Nickelodeon, she got interested in learning mandarin.


Right now i would still get letters and drawings in paper, but not as frequent as before. Kids these days are keeping up with the trend and technology.


I still get drawings and letters through Doodle Apps in my Galaxy Tab. Chinese Translator is also in our list of Applications.



the reason i am writing this is, for parents like me to appreciate our kid's effort and talents. there are a lot of ways to raise our kids and enhance their creative sides with or without the modern technology. Encourage your kids to read books, write their thoughts, draw their fantasies and let them watch more educational shows in television. (no telenovelas please!)

for me, one thing is for sure, that orange box is my treasure.

have a nice day everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...