Saturday, March 10, 2012

7 Things [Series 001]: Meowie Alejo-Labelle

My blogger friend Meowie Alejo-Labelle of meowiesfoodies.com shares to us her 7Things.

Meowie, a happily married filipina currently based in Chiang Mai, Thailand after living in New York for 12 years.

Here's 7 Simple Things that makes Meowie smile...lighten up her day...and enjoy life:








There you have it. I enjoyed Meowie's 7Things a lot!

Thank you my Meming for sharing :)

*All photos taken by Meowie.
*Lay-out by: me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHH...grabe palamula ko ba..am really blushing! thank you guid Cath...I really appreciate you for motivating me and inspiring me to take photos and blog again. You did a great job in this lay-out, wow..thanks again! More to come!!!! wooootttttttttt!

CAT said...

Thank you and Thank you more for the support :)) hihihi sadya!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...