Thursday, March 1, 2012

Here comes Summer!


I was in town this morning and sweating under the 7:30am heat. A year or two ago, I can still tolerate the heaviness of the heat, but now my body cannot stand it anymore.

According to PAGASA, Summer has begun. The leaving of northeast monsoon officially started Summer! So let us all give sunny Summer a warm welcome.

The lyrics of this video reminds me of how Summer was when you're a kid, how happy one can be when Summer was about to start...

Here's Summer (Where Do We Begin?)


Summer is fun. Summer is when the best memories happen. Summer makes me think like a kid again. Summer takes me back in time....

I welcome you Summer!

(uhmm not to mention i'll be turning 34 this summer)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...