Friday, March 30, 2012

Morning Walk: Day 6





Again, I did not forced them to wear purple, that is their walking uniform. LOL

off road and carabaos...very barrio-tic lg.

walking very fast sorry for the blur, dogs in this barrio-tic village are as tall as humans. LOL


Day 6.

A little sunshine today, far from yesterday's gloomy and foggy morning.

You might noticed that in some photos, the walking path we're taking are rough roads, that is because this village is a bit barrio-tic (calling the owners of this village). It would be nice if we take the road going to Panaad Park but unfortunately, the newly installed (?) homeowners blocked the shortcut road going there. ppffft.

Anyhoo, since I am a peace-loving person (lol!), I don't want to create conflict so I will stop complaining and just go on with my morning walk. Not good to shut up but...okay, stop.

I am glad that I am loving this routine. 

Good morning everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...