Friday, March 9, 2012

7 Things


1. Twitter. Before I close my eyes to doze off I check twitter updates AND when I open my eyes in the morning I check twitter updates. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and check out new tweets. lol


2. Pond's Age Miracle Cream. The promised 'be beautiful in just seven days' was...well, a promise. I've been using this cream the year before I turned 30. I'm turning 34 next month, so how many weeks can you count? But I love this cream, this was the 2nd time they changed the packaging. I don't know why.


3. Lip Balm. Believe me, I have three kinds of lip balm in my bag, another four are left in the house. I am a lip balm addict. This is my favorite, flavorless and odorless lip balm from Bathology.


4. Hand and Elbow Salve. I have an ugly elbow and I want a my hands soft and smells good. Putting on this hand and elbow salve makes me happy, just like the moment I saw the packaging :)


5. Carmex Balm.The ultimate all around balm (hands down). I cannot find any here in the city, I forgot where I got this (in Manila), most probably in Beauty Bar.


6. Siang Pure Balm. I have one in oil but recently balm is my favorite. This sounds eeww but I put this straight to my nose (so don't borrow this. lol!)

7. Alcohol. Some use hand sanitizer but for me, alcohol is still the best germ buster. One time I forgot to bring this bottle, I was done thrifting when I noticed. I skipped lunch. No alcohol, no eating.


I present to you my 7 Things series, starting off with my own seven simple things. I hope you enjoyed it.

Simple things you do. Simple things to lighten up your day. Simple things that makes you smile.

Enjoy the weekend ahead!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahooo! may assignment na ko! wooot woot!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...