Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finally!



Remember my ancient Nokia E61i, or otherwise known to my friends as calculator phone (always mistaken as calculator, that’s why).  It’s finally back, hubby brought it back when he came home last month and returned to owner (that’s me) hehehe..
This phone stayed with me for more than six or seven years..the most sturdy and reliable ever. Nokia don’t make this anymore, this was one of the first qwerty phones of Nokia I think. When Palm Pilot was at its peak, Nokia went out with this model.
I miss you my calculator phone. No matter what they call you (wallet phone, i-wallet, etc.), no matter how ancient you are, no matter where you go (you’ve gone to places I have never been to), no matter how many mouthpiece changes I’ll make…I will never give up on you..(hahaha)
Have a good day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...