Wednesday, May 11, 2011

just look around...




I took this photo last Friday, I never thought this dead tree beside our concrete fence would look amazingly beautiful. A few hours before this shot was taken, it drizzled a bit..then I heard mabe screaming that there’s a rainbow, a perfectly arched rainbow. I grabbed my camera, clicked on the rainbow until it vanished from the gloomy skies. I turned around and saw this. This was before the weather went rainy/stormy again.
It always amazed when the skies turned orange…but as I have observed, orange-y skies always brings bad weather the day after. Like this one, from Saturday until Monday a storm was raging the country, just imagine the scorching hot weather from weeks before, then a storm this week..ahhh makes you crazy, and sick too.

By the way, here’s the photo of the rainbow, lousy photo, I never got the chance to change my lens, it’s a 50mm, so sayang the perfectly arched rainbow. 


Oh well, perfectly arched or not, orange-y skies or not, rain or shine…life is good, just look around you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...