Saturday, May 7, 2011

okay, i almost forgot...


to blog the day i turned...




with hubby around, its impossible for me to open my blog...since we do not have a router at home and the internet cable seemed to be permanently attached to his laptop (sigh), hitting the net was hardly done. so here i am, in a mall...blogging away (actually, i am here to buy mabe her lunch, i left her at the ballet studio) haha!

so before lunchtime comes, here's my (April 25) birthday entry people...

hubby got me a new toy...who am i to refuse this gift, this is the ultimate boredom buster i've been eyeing since last year.


seriously, since the day i stepped into the world of 30something, i stopped celebrating, i stopped counting...i remember my turning 30 blog entry from my previous blogsite...so down and depressing. it's like a farewell blog, i thanked everyone who touched my life from childhood to present...i thanked my friends as well as my enemies..i feel like leaving the world when in fact, i am just leaving the age of 29!


oh well, that is so me. crazy me..

so there you have it, turning 33 and forgetting 33 as well.

good day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...